Welcome to the website forDebbie Stone:User Interface Design and Evaluation.
User Interface Design and Evaluation
Select ChaptersIncluded are chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 from the textbook. These chapters will remain available until the book publishes.
Online Instructor's Manual
Includes figures, assignments, exams, study calendars etc.
ALL NEW Lecture Slides have also been created and are also available!!
Student Review Materials
- Sample exam (39KB Microsoft Word document)
- Sample exam (48KB Adobe Acrobat file)
- Sample exam solutions (130KB Microsoft Word document)
- Sample exam solutions (94KB Adobe Acrobat file)
- Review questions (544KB Microsoft Word document)
- Review questions (417KB Adobe Acrobat file)
- Resources (97KB Microsoft Word document)
- Resources (44KB Adobe Acrobat file)
Information provided in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind,either express or implied. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and conformanceto standards accepted at the time of publication. The reader is advised to research othersources of information on these topics.
The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. Thisdocument may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions:
All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included;
All copies must contain the appropriate copyright notice and any other noticesprovided therein; and
This document may not be distributed for profit.