Welcome to the website for Wolf, W: High-Performance Embedded Computing: Architectures, Applications, and Methodologies.
High-Performance Embedded Computing
This site includes:
- Links to related resources on the Web
- Link to errata listing
Embedded Computing Resources on the Web
Below are links to various embedded computing resources available on the World Wide Web.Conferences
- CASES (Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems)
- DAC (Design Automation Conference)
- Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) 2006
- EMSOFT (Embedded Software Conference)
- Hot Chips
- SCA (International Symposium on Computer Architecture)
- ISSCC (International Solid-State Circuit Conference)
- Real-time and Embedded Computing Conference
- ARM's quarterly magazine (IQ)
- Communications of the ACM
- Dr. Dobbs
- Embedded Systems Magazine
- IEEE Computer
- IEEE Micro
Figures from the Text
Electronic versions of figures for use in your course are available.
Access to this material is available at our instructor site.
Errata as of 10/06/2006
- Errata (114KB Adobe Acrobat file)
Information provided in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and conformance to standards accepted at the time of publication. The reader is advised to research other sources of information on these topics.
The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. This document may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions:
All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included;
All copies must contain the appropriate copyright notice and any other notices provided therein; and
This document may not be distributed for profit.