Welcome to the website forMaurice Herlihy:The Art of Multiprocessor Programming.
The Art of Multiprocessor Programming
About This Companion Site
The site includes Computer Code in a chapter by chapter zip file and Powerpoint presentations saved as PPT.
Suggested Ways to Teach Using this Book
- Suggested-ways-to-teach-artof (11KB Adobe Acrobat file)
- README (0KB Text File)
- Chapter 02 (19KB Zip File)
- Chapter 04 (28KB Zip File)
- Chapter 07 (29KB Zip File)
- Chapter 08 (20KB Zip File)
- Chapter 09 (19KB Zip File)
- Chapter 10 (31KB Zip File)
- Chapter 12 (17KB Zip File)
- Chapter 13 (34KB Zip File)
- Chapter 14 (29KB Zip File)
- Chapter 15 (25KB Zip File)
- Chapter 16 (29KB Zip File)
- Chapter 17 (25KB Zip File)
- Chapter 18 (75KB Zip File)
- Appendix 01 (25KB Zip File)
- Appendix 02 (4KB Zip File)
If you have corrections or errata you want to submit, you may email
- Errata (213KB Microsoft Word document)
Information provided in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind,either express or implied. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and conformanceto standards accepted at the time of publication. The reader is advised to research othersources of information on these topics.
The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. Thisdocument may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions:
All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included;
All copies must contain the appropriate copyright notice and any other noticesprovided therein; and
This document may not be distributed for profit.