Welcome to the website for Cypher, Dontcheva, Lau, Nichols: No Code Required, 1st Edition. Giving Users Tools to Transform the Web.
No Code Required
Below you will find six videos accompanying No Code Required.These videos will provide you overviews and visualizations of some of the content discussed in the book.You???ll find tutorials for :
- Chapter 5- CoScripter
- Chapter 8- Clip, Connect, Clone: Combining Application Elements to Build Custom Interfaces for Information Access
- Chapter 11- Integrated Task Learning: A World Wider Than the Web
- Chapter 12- From Web Summaries to Search Templates: Automation for Personal Tasks on the Web
- Chapter 13- Zoetrope: The Temporal Dimension in End User Programming for the Web
- Chapter 16- Going beyond PBD:A Play-by-play and Mixed-initiative Approach
Information provided in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and conformance to standards accepted at the time of publication. The reader is advised to research other sources of information on these topics.
The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. This document may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions:
All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included;
All copies must contain the appropriate copyright notice and any other notices provided therein; and
This document may not be distributed for profit.